Representatives Locations & Travel

CASR Travel: If the Film Unit Office determines an out-of-town CASR is required, you will be provided their contact details once one has been assigned. If your production requires a contract, it must be signed before a CASR can be scheduled. Out-of-town CASR assignments are typically scheduled a week prior to filming. We schedule the most appropriate, closest CASR available. Productions cannot place holds on CASRs, and we recommend budgeting for travel in case it is required.

Coordinating Travel: Most productions book travel for the CASR and pay those expenses directly. Incidental travel expenses like per diem, ground transportation to/from the airport, mileage, etc., will be included in the final invoice. If it is not feasible for your production to make the travel arrangements, American Humane will book the travel and include all travel expenses in the invoice.

COVID-19 Production Advisory

View COVID-19 Production Advisory »

SARS-CoV-2 (Covid 19) is a global concern. Human-to-animal transfer has been known to occur in some species, therefore American Humane believes precautions should be taken to protect animal actors.

Each Production has its own unique set of circumstances. In pre-production, while you are planning your work with animals, contact American Humane for guidance. Our Resource Center is open and available to answer your animal-related questions and advise you on how best to ensure animal safety and welfare during the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact us at 1-818-501-0123 or email us.